- The historic “Old Nursery” was established in 1877 and is just across the road
- Birdwatching in the Forest and on our property
- Picnic Grounds with BBQ facilities nearby
- The King Tree – a very large old Red Gum
- Bushwalking and cycling trails
- ‘Forest Circuit Walk’ walking trail
- Scenic “Block 9 Road” past Mt Ellen Lookout and Sugar Gums Lookout
- ‘Mt Ellen Lookout’ walking and cycling trail
- ‘Blesing’s Garden’ Cellar Door wine tasting and sales
- Bushwalking trails through the Forest and to “The Bluff”
- Drop-off and pick-up service available
- The Friends of the Heysen Trail website is
- Scenic cycling trails through Wirrabara Forest
- Bike hire available
- Wongabirie Park – Picnics, BBQ’s, playground, outdoor gym and walking trail
- Wirrabara Craft House – local crafts and produce
- Hotel, Supermarket, Take-Away, Post Office.
- Hairdresser, Service Station, Hardware and Rural Supplies.
- Sporting facilities – oval, tennis courts, lawn bowls
- ‘Rocky River Cycle & Walking Trail’ on the old railway
- Golf course
- Wirrabara Producers Market on third Sunday of every month, 8.30am to 12.00pm and on Easter Sunday.
- ‘Remarkable View Wines’ Cellar Door at Murray Town.
- Specialty shops and antique shops
- Beetaloo Reservoir. Open May to end of October
- ‘Laura Folk Fair’ held in April of every year
- Laura – Stone Hut Rail Trail
- Historic Town, Melrose Courthouse Museum
- Mount Remarkable National Park, and walking trail to Mt Remarkable summit
- Mountain bike trails and bike hire
- ‘Over The Edge’ cycle shop. otesports.com.au
- ‘Bartagunyah Estate’: Cellar Door wine tasting and sales
- Booleroo Steam and Traction Preservation Society.
Large collection of antique steam engines, farm tractors and implements. Annual Rally in March-April