Nestled amidst the Wirrabara Forest, Apricot cottage overlooks the forest hills and our apricot orchard from an expansive decking. A peaceful and comfortable place to call home while exploring nearby natural attractions, lookouts and walking trails. Relax with a cuppa, spot native birds or involve yourself with our friendly farm animals. Cosy up in the cooler months with the indoor wood-fire (firewood provided) or cool off in summer by tasting some of our fresh biodynamic apricots.
Apricot cottage offers:
- Accommodation for up to 5 people
- Two bedrooms: queen size bed and double bed with single bed.
- Slow combustion wood fire in lounge.
- Linen and towels provided
- Elevated north-facing verandah overlooks apricot orchard and the Wirrabara Forest
- Gas BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Under cover parking
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas stove, microwave, tea and coffee provided
- Solar hot water (with electric back-up)
- Split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Other things to note: Non smoking. Children are welcome. Porta cot, high chair, toys, games, and DVD’s available
Experience self-sufficiency by enjoying our biodynamic fresh vegetables & fruits, Taralee beef and lamb packs, dried fruits, preserves, eggs, honey and more.
- $150 per night for single or a couple (single room)
- $25 extra per additional adult
- $15 extra per additional child
- $175 two single adults (2 rooms)
Contact us on 0428 827 774 or email: email@example.com